iOS 14.3 Beta 3 Download. Apple will introduce the iOS 14 Beta at the WWDC event on June 22. iOS14 Beta releases will be released after June 22.
and iPadOS 14 for developers. In addition to bug fixes and improvements, the new beta versions contain several minor changes.
All changes to iOS 14 Beta 3
- New icon next to emergency call contacts.
- General audio listening now works on AirPods 1 generation.
- There is a new FaceTime feature that corrects your eyes as if you were looking at the camera, not at the center of the screen.
- A new tab “I” has appeared in the “Find” application.
- The Apple Arcade tab on the App Store has a new welcome screen.
- The design of some buttons on the keyboard has changed.
- New transitions in the Home application.
- Purple archive button in the Mail application.
Apple today released iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 for developers. For some reason, updates are available for all supported devices except the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
The update is available for download “over the air” for everyone who already has the second versions of iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 installed.
All updates should contain only bug fixes and stability improvements. If we find any changes in the third beta, we will definitely inform you.
Second public beta versions of the updates are likely to be released this week as well.
The final versions of iOS14 and iPadOS 14 are due out in September this year.
iOS 14 Beta Supported Devices
- iPhone SE 2020
- 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max/ 11;
- XS Max;
- 8 Plus;
- 7 Plus;
- 6s Plus;
- iPod touch 7.
- iPad 5 and 6 generations
- Pro 12.9/11/10.5/9.7
- mini 4 and 5 generations
- Air 2 and 3 generations
How to download iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Beta 3
If you already have iOS 14Beta 2 installed, you just need to go to Settings -> General -> Software Update and download beta 3 version.
- How to download and install public beta versions of iOS14 and iPadOS 14
- How to download and install iOS14 Beta 2 on iPhone and iPadOS 14 Beta 2 on iPad