The most anticipated operating system iOS 14 continues the beta testing phase. Two months are left until the final version of the firmware is released. During this time, developers will be able to better learn all the new features and innovations in iOS 14 beta 4 download.
Along with the update for the iPhone, new versions of iPadOS 14, watchOS 6 and tvOS 14 will be released. The fourth beta versions of which were released on June 17 for all supported devices.
You can download and install iOS 14 Developer Beta 4 on iPhone models, including: iPhone XS Max and XS, XR, X, 8/8 Plus, 7 and 7 Plus and 6S.
Before proceeding with the installation process for iOS 14 Beta 4, be sure to backup your iPhone. In the event of a firmware failure, you will be able to recover all data. Also make sure you have an iOS 14 compatible device.
How to backup your iOS device
- connect your iPhone to your Mac or Windows computer and launch iTunes.
- Click the smartphone icon in the menu bar when it appears.
- Verify that the backup is set to “This computer.” (And enable backup).
- Next, click “Backup Now.” (Click “Encrypt backup” and add a password – for data security.) You can also back up applications if necessary.
- Next, press Command to open the Settings menu.
- Go to the “Devices” tab and, while holding the “Control” key, click “Backup” and select “Archive”.
How to register an Apple Developer Account?
- Open the Apple Developer page.
- Then click on the “Download iOS 14 Beta 4” tab and log in using your Apple developer account.
- Here you can go to the beta section of iOS 14 and go to the “Download” tab. The download process will begin on your profile and will be displayed on your profile.
- After the download process is complete, click Install.
- Click on the terms and conditions agreement. Then once click “Install” in the upper right corner, and then at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Reload to apply the update.
How to install iOS 14 Beta 4 on iPhone
- Go to Settings → General → Software Update.
- You will see that an update version is available. Click Download and Install.
- The installation process will begin, after which your device will be overloaded
- When finished, click Continue, and then enter your Apple ID password.
Four versions of iOS 14 are available today. It is likely that a total of six or seven versions will be released before the final release.